- National Night Out
- Christmas Parade Saturday,Dec 6, 2014 at 1pm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending.
VRE/Amtrak Train Depot
The station was built in 1953 with the same design as the barracks and buildings on Marine Corps Base. The historic station was closed in 1971 because of the decline of commuters. The building was remodeled and re-opened in 2005 and has been an asset to both base and town. Visit VRE Website
. Visit Amtrak Website
Omni Link Bus Service
Visit Omni Link Bus Service Website
Prince William County
Visit Prince William County Website
Town of Dumfries
Visit Town of Dumfries Website
Virginia Municipal League
Visit Virginia Municipal League Website
Virginia Retirement System
Visit Virginia Retirement System Website
Vital Records of Virginia for Birth Certificates: 1-804-662-6200
- Hampton Inn/Dumfries
- Ramada Inn/Triangle
- Best Western Quantico Inn/Stafford
- Holiday Inn Express/Stafford
- Bike Trail and Pier in park now open for your enjoyment. Continuing our Downtown Beautification Project with awnings and sidewalk cafes.
- Christmast parade is on Saturday,December 6, 2014. The parade starts at 1:00 p.m.